Rabu, 09 Desember 2015

Mother appreciaction post

"Because God cant be everywhere at once so he created mother"

I was sobbed when I read this quote. This was from my current favorite drama Reply 1988. Actually it kind of opposite with my religion taught me but I agree with this at some points. Dont u agree that mostly God's helps are through our mother hand?. Because mom always be there during our difficult times.

to my mom :

Mom, I know it was difficult to raise me because I kinda different with other kids but u still gives a lot of loves despite those hardships. I know you have to endure the pain of me being mocked by other kids.
Mom, when I was a little kid you barely brushes my hair, dolled me up like other mom did to their little daughter but I know in your eyes I was the prettiest one.
Mom, thanks for giving me your best
Mom, now I am a mother and I am happy because u were beside me during my first time giving a birth
Mom I wish I have something in return for everything that u have done to me other than my gratitude

I wish u to be healthy always, have a long live and remain as my beautiful mother ever

3 komentar: