Sabtu, 25 April 2015

Mother soon to be

Hy, long time no see

I want to share a good news. I'm pregnant now. Its a fascinating feeling when i know i have baby in my womb. Anyway its already 3 months since I pregnant. First when i took test by myself using test pack, I didn't believe it even though it was positive but I want to make sure and I decided to visit an obstetricians.

With trembling heart me and my husband visit the doctor. The doctor asked me the last time I got menstruation. I answered its around 4 weeks ago. Then I got tested using usg(ultra sonografi). Doctor said my fetus was so small and almost cant beseen. I was confused, I thought my baby wont grow. I became limp but the doctor gave me strength and said its okay, because of my young pregnancy my fetus was small and I can visit here 3 weeks again to make sure my fetus is fine. 

Later as other mother soon to be I also got morning sickness. It was freaking painful. I cant describe the feeling with words. I had nausea everyday, I cant swallow my food and puke often. Those days, I realized it wasn't easy being a mother. I once was hospitalized  because of  always vomited.

Thanks God, finally I can overcome it. After 2 months, I visit doctor again. I tested by doctor using usg. I see my baby growing. He has tiny head, hand and foot. So fascinated.

Well, Its been 3 months I'm pregnant. I hope my baby grow up healthily physically and mentality, pretty and filial. And hoping only something goods happened during my pregnancy. Amin

1 komentar: